We have lots to offer in Semester 2 with some great new programs! Please take a minute to read the complete guide and share with your friends, family and neighbours!
July to September Guide:
You can access the guide here
New programs to look out for!
- Intro to Bellydancing: A wonderful new health & wellbeing program starting in July. A great way to gain fitness, poise, and body confidence, whilst having fun and learning about other cultures. Suitable for all ages, shapes and sizes. BYO mat, comfortable clothes and a smile
- Make Space – Art for Wellbeing: Make Space for creativity, self-expression and enjoyment in your life with our NEW art for wellbeing group. Join us for weekly creative exercises or work on your own project. All art materials provided. No artistic experience required!
- Women’s Support Group: A support group for women of all ages and walks of life to meet in a non-judgmental and confidential environment that allows you to share thoughts, feelings and emotions in a supportive and caring environment.
Facilitated by a qualified Relationship and General Counsellor and Personal Development Mentor.
Skills for Small Business and Job Seekers: Starts 26 July. Starting a new business? Get up to speed with all the basic skills to make your small business hum.
Update your Excel, Presentation, Website & Social Media Skills to improve your business success or enhance your opportunities for employment. Funded by ACFE.
And for those absolute beginners we will be running Computers & Internet classes starting Thurs 27 July. Funded by ACFE.
Free Community Education & Assistance:
- ATO – Tax Help Program – July to October. ATO trained and accredited community volunteers will provide free and confidential service to help people complete their tax returns online using myTax.For people who have simple returns and earn $60,000 or less. For more information and to book an appointment, please call 9354 2210.
- Career Development Information Sessions run by RMIT to help you get that job!
- Energy & Water Basics with the Ombudsman. Join the conversation. Come along and find out how the Ombudsman’s office can help with electricity, gas and water issues.
We have lots to choose from.
- Soy Candle Making & stunning Dreamcatchers with Kylie Gerber
- All things Zips, learn to insert all types of zips, Learn to use your Overlocker , Mastering Buttonholes and The Sewing Circle, with Jan Bowles
Need more information? How to enrol, volunteering opportunities, running workshops, room hire or simply registering your interest for a course you would like us to run, please contact us on: ph 93542210 or firstname.lastname@example.org