Applications close 4 October 2016
Emerging leaders require foundational skills and knowledge to progress their careers. Learning from the experiences of established leaders across artforms provides vital insight and relevant learning. Following the Program, participants will have the option to undertake a secondment that extends their professional scope.
The Future Leaders Program will run over a 6 month period followed by an optional secondment of 3 months. The program will be run in 2017 and includes:
- Two intensive residentials (April and October 2017).
- Invitations to ‘deep-dive’ workshops throughout the program including topics such Governance.
- Arts and Culture Strategy online course, completed on-demand over 5 weeks.
- Access to the Australia Council Leadership Mentoring when it suits you.
- An optional secondment with a carefully selected organisations for up to 3 months.