No closing date
The Wildcard Pitch provides an alternative avenue for filmmakers to access funding for the development of a fiction feature project, an online and interactive drama series, or a one-off or virtual reality drama installation of any genre.
The 3 minute pitch must describe:
- the concept for a fiction feature project or online and interactive drama series, one-off or virtual reality drama installations of any genre
- the potential audience for the film or online and interactive drama
- the current stage of the project (eg treatment, draft script or whatever form your project is in if your development plan is utilising more non-traditional approaches)
You will also need to include:
- a 250 word (maximum) synopsis, and
- a maximum 5-page writing sample that is either an excerpt of the project you are pitching for in Wildcard or any other previous screen project that portrays your original storytelling style.