Barkly Square, 90-106 Sydney Rd, Brunswick – 8:30 pm
Nestled into our laneway precinct, our silent cinema will run every Friday & Saturday night in January featuring an eclectic mix of family-friendly, arthouse and modern favourites.
This week at Barkly Square’s Open Air Cinema:
- Friday 13 January – The Big Lebowski
- Saturday 14 January – Amélie
- Friday 20 January – Guardians of the Galaxy
- Saturday 21 January – Lords of Dogtown
- Friday 27 January – Hunt for the Wilderpeople
- Saturday 28 January – Donnie Darko
Tickets are only $10 each, with all proceeds being donated to VicDeaf.
For the full program, visit www.barklysquare.com/openaircinema