What’s on in February
Thurs Feb 12th 6.30-8.30pm $25
– Elle Steele hosts The Monthly Unwind a new monthly event for a well-rounded approach (with a little touch of woo) to meeting your goals in 2016
Sat 20th Feb 10am-3pm $60-75
– Bianca McKenzie brings her Facebook content creation Party northside
Sun 21st Feb 10am-4pm $125 with ‘coworkco’ promo code
– Bec Mutch (that’s me – founder of The CoworkCo) delivers Live the Dream a biz design workshop for aspirational creative entrepreneurs and solo startups to create the lifestyle you desire
Thurs 25th Feb 7-10pm $39.50
– Felicity Watson hosts On The Rise, a speaker event with new talent
Mon 29th Feb 10-4.30pm $395 early bird ends this week
– Kylie and Bin from OfKin present The Time – planning and productivity workshop for possibilitarians
Studio member only events:
Every 2nd Friday
10am Coco Cheersquad – member biz building powow
5.30pm Movie night – Feb 5th Heathers / Feb 19th Garden State
More excitingness coming in March…
If you’re planning on stepping out into the light and joining our coworking family this year we’ve got a brand new super flexible membership called Flex (genius naming right!).
You get 20 hours coworking over 5 days per week with 20 hours complimentary meeting room use over the month and all the regular perks of hanging with us for $350pcm.
All the details along with our 2 and 3 day coworking memberships are here.
New members this month also get complimentary membership into Coconuts our online community and solo startup academy. It’s usually $270 per year and it’s all yours for as long as you’re a coworking member. This month in Coconuts Academy we’re talking about Creating Space, decluttering and organising your life and business.
If you work from home and are on the lookout for a tribe to connect with, inspiration to keep you upbeat and positive, and resources to help you build your business – sign up for the Coconuts mailing list and you’ll be first to know when we open the doors to new members later this month.
Make sure you join our Coconuts Community Facebook group too…
As always…If you’re thinking of joining our coworking family or want to explore holding your workshops or event with us at The CoworkCo please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0409045631 and schedule a time to come visit Mon-Fri 9am-12noon.