Applications close 13 August 2016
The Australian Artists’ Grant has been initiated by NAVA to assist professional visual and media arts, craft and design practitioners to produce, present and promote their work throughout Australia and overseas.
This grant provides assistance towards the costs of:
- Production of new creative work
- Presentation of work in a venue
- Residencies involving the production of new work/ presentation of new work
- Production and distribution of an artist’s publication or portfolio
- Setting up a website, preparing a publicity campaign
Funding Available: Individual applicants are eligible to apply for funding of up to $500 + GST. Group applications are eligible to apply for funding of up to $1,000 + GST. An individual exhibiting in a group show can apply for individual fun
ding, but the assessors may choose to limit the funds going to any one exhibition.